Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Velothon photos

Yep, we have official photos....  And they're nice.  Well, nice-ish!


They're all taken at the finish and I thought I was going faster than it looks.... the one above is me saying thank yoooooooo to some lovely people waving and cheering - even though they didn't know me.


That's me looking relieved...


Me doing some more waving.  It would have been rude not to...


And finally me concentrating on not falling off at the end - there were two cable 'bumps' which looked menacing, so I'm concentrating...

I've met a few people in the week who had all done the 'big' route - maybe I'll have to move up to that next year.  I've also met someone who called it 'that bloody bike ride' because she couldn't get out to do her shopping...

I loved it, and I'm still purring about it.  Bring on next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment