Sunday, January 11, 2015

Walking counts, right?

I can't say I've run yet.  I was all set up to run with Glam Kath on Friday morning at 8am.  But it's DARK at 8am and I am perfectly sure that I would be extremely good at tripping over tree roots in the dark.  And it was scheduled to be cold and wet too.  So I wimped out.

I have, however, been doing lots of walking with Happy Running Dog - over Rudry Common, through the forestry, up and down the Ski Field, anywhere that involves fields and usually mud at the moment.

And I'm experimenting with eating less - it seems that I do not, after all, need 3 mince pies and a roast turkey dinner every day.  Who knew?  Once I've lost the weight I want to I may write a book about how I did it.  Although I think my plan of 'eat less, move more' may need expanding slightly to justify the £19.99 I'm planning to charge for my literary masterpiece.

I bought a calendar for the bike shed.  That's almost like getting on the turbo trainer, right?

I'll get cracking next week.  I really will.

No comments:

Post a Comment