Sunday, December 7, 2014

Ho Ho Ho

It was a bit of a week this week so there wasn't much time for training.

I worked Monday for a client who doesn't normally have Monday so Monday had to be pushed into Tuesday except I don't move my Tuesday morning client so Monday morning became Tuesday afternoon and Monday afternoon became Wednesday morning then what would have been Wednesday morning became Wednesday afternoon and it all would have got back to normal on Thursday except the Monday afternoon client who was Wednesday morning this week needed Thursday afternoon for a Cocktails at Christmas event which I'd organised so Thursday afternoon became Friday morning followed by a Christmas lunch and that was Friday really.

See what I mean?

It's probably done my hamstring no harm at all to have another week off - it's still a bit sore, but hopefully by next weekend I'll be able to try a run again.

On the plus side the Melodeon Master and I got our Christmas tree:



We drove home accompanied by toots, waves, cheers and smiles from other drivers.  Loved it!

And I opened my first present - from one of my lovely clients who clearly knows me well and gave me the perfect present:

Sloe gin and a running top!

No comments:

Post a Comment