Sunday, December 14, 2014

Three down, four to go

So, how many Christmas meals are you having this year?  One?  Possibly two?  With a nod to the festive edition of The Vicar Of Dibley, this year I have having SEVEN Christmas meals.  Or eight, if you count Christmas Day.

How so?

Well, I have lots of lovely clients, all of whom want to take me to lunch or dinner this year, which is very kind of them.  Be churlish to refuse, eh?

So, the first one was Prawn Cocktail, Turkey Dinner, Chocolate Marquise - utterly scrumptious, definitely going back there some time!

No. 2 was Smoked Salmon with Capers, Short Rib of Beef with loads of vegetables and Chocolate Torte (yum - if it's got chocolate in it, obviously it's mine...)

No. 3 was Roasted Celeriac Soup with Sage and Chestnut (yes, I did just copy that off the menu), Turkey Dinner (again - I like turkey) and Pecan and Treacle Tart.  Also yum!

No. 4 is on Tuesday, No. 5 on Thursday night, No. 6 Friday lunch and No. 7 the Tuesday after...

I will diet in January...

No comments:

Post a Comment