Sunday, March 15, 2015

It's stretchy and I don't know what to do with it...

I'm still at my once or twice weekly chiro sessions, I'm still picking up sticks in the garden (we have a lot of sticks) and Happy Running Dog still thinks she is Being Helpful by taking them back out of the sack I've just put them in.

But we do have Progress...

On Thursday Chris the Chiro asked me if I had any therabands.  On the basis I've never heard of them, I said that I probably didn't.  It seems they are stretchy elastic band type things which you can do all sorts of resistance exercises with.  And they come in pretty colours.  So I bought a set online when I got home (thank you Amazon).  Haven't actually done anything with them yet on the basis I don't know what to do with them...

Hopefully by this time next week I will be able to do proper walking.  This will be important as it's what used to be known as Warm Weather Training Time, or as the Melodeon Master insists on calling it, a 'holiday'.  And the bar is quite a long way from the pool.  The pool will be f-f-f-f-freezing, which will be good for the knee, and the weather will be warm, which will also be good.  Not so good will be putting back on the half a stone I've managed to lose.

When I return from Warm Weather Training (holiday) there will be just under 6 weeks to Carten 100. This is when I'm supposed to be cycling 100 miles from Cardiff to Tenby on my bike.  There is going to have to be some intensive training.

Or I could just give up now...

No comments:

Post a Comment